Hi Guys, I thought I’d share with you the recent Cult Beauty Goody Bag. Cult Beauty is an online beauty retailer based in the UK.
Every quarter they have an epic goody bag promo where if you spend around £100, you receive a goody bag packed with deluxe and often a few full sized products, These usually sell out pretty quickly, this time Cult Beauty offered an upgraded bag with a spend over £175, the upgraded bag was sold out within around 24 hours, and I think the standard bag was sold out within 4 or 5 days. (It was certainly sold out before I received my delivery)
The standard GWP Bag contained:
* Tote Bag
* Aurelia Probiotics Miracle Skin Cleanser 30mls + Muslin Cloth
* January Labs Restorative Tonic 30mls
* GoldFaden MD Bright Eyes Dark Circle Radiance Concentrate 5mls
* Alpha-H Beauty Sleep Power Peel 15ml
* Omorovicza Ultra Moor Mud Mask 5ml
* Skin Owl Beauty Steam
* Allies of Skin Overnight and All Day Masks ( 2 of each)
* Ren Flash Hydro Boost Emulsion 10ml
* Kypris Beauty Elixir 1 : 1,000 Roses 3ml
* Dr Levy Intense Stem Cell Serum 4ml
* NudeStix Magnetic Eye Colour in Angel
* Jouer Essential Lip Enhancer (Full Size)
* Ouai Treatment Masque
Cult Beauty Valued the bag at around £175
The additional items (shown in the picture bottom row on the left)
With the additional Items Cult Beauty state the value is around £300!
* Tata Harper Nourishing Oil Cleanser (Full Size)
* Dr Dennis Gross Ferulic + Retinol Recovery Peel 8 pads (I haven’t tried these yet, however I have heard feedback that a lot of people cut them in half as they are aparently quite large)
* Sonya Dakar Eye Wash (full size)
* Becca Backlight Priming Filter
Here is what I purchased to qualify:
The Vintner’s Daughter’s Serum has been on my lust list for awhile, it is quite pricey at £150. Even after conversion I found it cheaper to purchase from Cult Beauty than from local online retailers within Australia (not to mention the GWP, helped to soften the blow!)
Since I was so close to the VIP extras, I added the Coola Face SPF £29.95 to my order.
One other bonus with purchasing from Cult Beauty is if you are based outside the UK, you receive a 17% discount (as you don’t need to pay VAT)
Which then brought the total cost of my order down to £149.96.
The next Cult Beauty Goody Bag should be released around the first week of December.
My order arrived within approx 10 days of being shipped.
I’d love to know some of the products you have purchased from Cult Beauty to start compiling my next wish list!